Auction Terms & Conditions THIS IS AN INTERNET AUCTION ONLY. CLOSING WILL BEGAN ON Thursday December 10, 2020 STARTING AT 7:00 P.M.
We had a flood on looney's creek and it washed out the bridge to this estate home therefore we had to extend the auction until December 10, 2020. Thanks for your understanding and patience through this difficult time.
The buyers premium is 15% with a 5% discount with CASH.
Valad Credit Card required for bidding approval.
Payment Options: Accepted forms of Payment include, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Local Checks, and Cash. Payment must be made in full prior to picking any items up.
Currency Type: USD
Your Credit Card used during registering will be charged for the TOTAL. If you want to use a different form of payment please let us know when you register or before the auction closes. We cannot run your card on site at pickup because we have no internet.
Office Phone 276-298-8980 email: email@example.com We will not have phone service on pickup days because we don't have sell service at the estate pickup site.
Preview Dates & Times: Preview will be Sunday December 6,. 2020 from 2 to 5 P.M. Preview will be held onsite 1275 Looney's Creek Rd. Grundy, VA 24614 First Brick house on left up in Looney's Creek.
Checkout Date & Time: you may pick up your purchases on Friday December 11 from 10:00 to 5:00 P.M. & Saturday, December 12 from 11:00 to 5:00 P.M.. Any items left after the specified load out date will be considered forfeited unless alternate pck up or shipping arrangements are made. It is the buyers responsibility to dismantle and disconnect any an all equipment. Please bring your own Packing Materals, Moving Equipment, and Loading Help. High Hopes Auction WILL NOT be responsible in any way to package, wrap, palletize or in any way prepare items for shipping.
In the event of a big snow pickup times are subject to change to additional days after the snow melts. If there is really bad weather please call Jeff 276-298-8980 before you make the trip for pickup.
Shipping Instructions: ALL SHIPPING HANDLED BY THE UPS STORE IN Abingdon, VA SHIPPING COSTS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN FINAL SALES PRICE. Winning bidders are to notify High Hopes Auction that they want to arrange shipping and we will take your items to the UPS store and the UPS store will call you to make shipping arrangements for shipping. Please note "THE UPS STORE DOES NOT SHIP LARGE, HEAVY ITEMS SUCH AS FURNITURE."
STAGGERED/DYNAMIC CLOSING (SOFT CLOSE) The auction will begin closing at a rate approximately 1 lot every 10 seconds. The closing time of each lot will be extended an additional 2 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 2 minutes of the lot closing.
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS OF SALE
1. High Hopes Auction & Appraisals has put fourth ever effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. We strongly suggest you attend Preview and personally inspect the ittems you want to bid on for condition and value to you. Absolutely NO REFUNDS. The purchaser is responsible for pickup of items at the designated pickup date(s) and times.
2. For all bidding there is a 15% buyers premium added to your total purchase. With a 5% discount for Cash.
3. For any dispute the procedings exclusive venue will be heard in Buchanan County, Virginia ALL MERCHANDISE SOLD "AS IS" "WHERE IS" "NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED". NO RETURNS ACCEPTED. NO CHARGEBACKS.
4. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
5. By bidding on any item the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
6. Auctioneer Jeffery B. Mullins shall have the right to withdraw a lot for any reason he deems appropriate. High Hopes Auction & Appraisals shall have the right to withdraw any item at an item at any time for any reason and to default any sale in the event of an internet outage, power outage, or anything else that would impede the auction.
7 Estimated Weights and Measurments: Weights in this catalogue descriptions have been estimated through measurment and are to be used as approximate guidelines and not relied on as exact. Metal Weight for jewelry items with stones is inclusive of stone weight.
8. For demonstration purposes various equipment may be joined. Do not assume a lot consists of more than one item simply because they are connected or pictured together. Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions.
9. You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occassionally the wrong photo may be displayed always read the item description.
10. We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However when you bid on the wrong item or decide the item is not suited for your intended use or clients are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about about condition, completeness or sutability for intended use. Please bid accordingly.
11. Customers who do not pick up purchases on scheduled Pick up day or Make arrangements for special Pick Up will be charged $5.00 per item per day Storage Expense.
12. Virginia Sales Tax is 5.300% and will be applied to all sales in Virginia, Kentucky Sales Tax will be applied to all sales in Kentuck.y.
13. Jeffery B Mullins, Auctioneer Virginia License Number 2907-002255 Kentucky License Number RP 4064
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms