All items are sold as is where is no warranties or guarantees implied or expressed. We encourage all buyers to inspect/preview items before bidding. Items can be previewed the day prior to the sale, Nov 17th from 9am-4pm.
All items sold without reserve to the highest bidders. Any discrepancies are settled by the auctioneer, who has final say in all disputes.
Items must be removed by Tuesday Nov 21st or the items will be deemed abandoned.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not guaranteed.
* Bidder inspection is highly encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
*Gibson Auction makes no warranties or guarantees whatsoever whether written, oral, or implied as to quality, quantity, condition, usability, saleability, weight, measurement, mechanical condition, performance, or other specification.
*At the conclusion of the auction, your credit card, used upon registration will be charged for your purchase.
*If you are a successful and winning bidder, you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the property.
* Applicable taxes apply to the total purchase price (hammer price + buyer's premium)
* 15% Buyer's premium rate charged on all lots. In house buyers pay 10%.
* No extra charge or user fees for use of credit card
*All lots must be paid for in 72 hours or storage of $20 a day may apply
*If you need your firearm shipped, an additional $40.00 will be added to your bill for packing and shipping. If the buyer is out of state, the buyer must provide a licensed FFL Gun Broker in his/her area to receive gun shipment.
* Items will be shipped in the order FFLs are received.
*We will not be shipping any ammunition. IF YOU PURCHASE AMMUNITION, YOU MUST PICK IT UP AT OUR AUCTION HOUSE!!!
*All Sales are final and no refunds will be given.
*GIBSON AUCTION INC IS COMPLYING WITH ALL ATF RULES, REGULATIONS, AND GUIDELINES. ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO ATF REGULATIONS CAN BE DIRECTED TO THIS #703-287-1130.
*GIBSON AUCTION INC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONDUCTING BACKGROUND CHECKS. QUESTIONS RELATED TO THIS CAN BE DIRECTED TO VA STATE POLICE AT 804-674-2292