*All invoices must be paid for during the pickup window. For this auction, your credit card will be charged at the end of the auction. We will charge the credit card on file at the END of the auction, once all the bids are in and all items have closed.
*Photographs of auction items are the exclusive property of Fair Auction Company, LLC. Use of photos from our website is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of images could result in the declining of all future bids and or banning from our auctions.
*All items sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. We do our best to describe the items as we see them, but are by no means experts in the working, style or normative condition of every single item we sell.
* As Is, Where Is means you agree that once the bidding has ended, your winning bid on each item is sold to you as the buyer, and we, Fair Auction Company, LLC are relieved of any liability thereafter. You are responsible for payment of the item including buyer's premium, tax, storage fees and any applicable fees associated with said item(s).
* All descriptions are believed accurate but not guaranteed. Bidders should inspect in person, and perform further research into items of interest before bidding.
* Bidder inspection is highly encouraged and we allow extremely flexible hours for inspection. In the event a bidder is unable to meet the scheduled times for inspection, they may schedule an after-hours meeting. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse an unreasonable meeting request outside of scheduled hours.
* By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. Should they choose not to personally examine them in person, we are not liable for the buyer falsely assuming facts or details of any item.
* Virginia state sales tax is 6% and shall be charged at the end of the auction to include all your purchases. We must be notified of your tax exemption before the end of the auction to ensure we process the transaction without tax. Refunds will not be permitted for tax overpayment. if you fail to provide us with your tax exemption documents before the end of the auction. A Virginia tax form is available for download on the How To Buy page of this website.
* Buyer's premium for this auction shall be 15%, and will be added to the hammer price for each item. No cash or check will be accepted as a form of payment for this auction.
* Buyers have until the end of the pickup window to pick up their item(s) or confirm shipping arrangements with the auctioneer in writing. Items left more than 7 days past this pickup date without communication are considered abandoned, when they will be resold or donated. Storage fees are assessed immediately after the auction pickup window has ended.
* A storage fee is placed on any lot remaining past the pickup window. The storage fee for all of our auctions is: $5.00 per lot, per day. (For example, if you leave your 1 lot for 5 days past the pickup window, the storage fee is $25). By placing a bid at our auction, you agree to this term and understand we will charge your credit card on file, without warning and at our sole discretion, weekly until your items have been retrieved, donated or otherwise removed from the auction premises.
* Have plans at the time of the auction end? Use the Max Bid feature, and let the software do the work. It will bid competitively for you up to your maximum bid. If you get outbid, you'll get an email with a prompt to increase your bid.
* Light bulbs used in photographs are for demsonstration purposes only. They will not be included with the sale of a lot unles they are specifically tied to its particular lighting fixture.
* Packing materials at pickup time are on a first come, first serve basis only. We offer them as an added benefit to the buyer, not under any required pretense. To be certain your items make it home safely, bring your own packing materials.
* All sales are final. There are no returns for any reason including failure to carefully inspect all photos and descriptions. No charge backs will be permitted.
* We reserve the right to disallow any bidder or bidders from bidding or participating in our auctions. We view the terms of this and all of our auctions like a promise between you the bidder and us the Fair Auction Company. If a bidder breaks this promise, the likely result is the disallowing of any bids to be placed by that bidder in the future.