****Preview Friday Nov,. 3rd, 2017 11:00AM to 1:00PM EST
**** Preview Friday Nov. 10th, 2017 9:00AM to 11:00AM EST
**** Bidding Ends Thursday Nov. 16th, 2017 at 7:00PM EST
**** Pickup is Saturday Novemeber 18th 2017 2:00PM to 4:00PM
1. These terms and conditions are not all inclusive.
2. NO WARRANTIES. Every item and lot in the "Auction" is sold: (a) AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITHOUT RECOURSE", and (b) with no warranties, guarantees or representation of any kind or variety, whether expressed, written, implied or otherwise. ALL SALES FINAL, NO REFUNDS.
3. PREVIEWS. Preview ****Preview Friday Nov. 3rd, 2017 11:00AM to 1:00PM *** Preview Nov. 10th, 2017 9:00AM to 11:00AM
All merchandise is publicly displayed prior to auction. We recommend that each item be examined thoroughly. Internet purchasers are urged to have items inspected by an independent appraiser or a third party consultant. Neither Grindstaff's nor the consignor makes any warranty or representation with respect to the correctness of the catalog. If you choose to bid without inspecting the items, your bids are in accordance with your investigation and due diligence NOT our descriptions or representations. You assume all risks associated with bidding without inspection.
4. BIDDING. Bidding ends Thursday November 16th, 2017 . begining at 7PM EST The Auctioneer has the right to refuse any bid not commensurate with the value of the item being sold. If any dispute arises after the sale, Grindstaff's records shall be conclusive in all respects. Consignors may not bid on their own property. Pooling or collusive bidding is prohibited. By clicking the Accept/Submit button during Registration, you, as the bidder, are agreeing via your IP address to the terms and conditions of this auction.
5. Should my bids be successful, I guarantee payment for the items purchased according to the terms and conditions of the sale and I further understand that Grindstaff's has the right to pursue the legal means necessary to collect any funds due and that I am liable for any costs incurred in the collection of said funds, which can include, but are not limited to: attorney's fees, court costs, transportation, etc. I realize I may need to arrange for additional help for the removal of large pieces. I understand that there are no returns, and I cannot cancel the sale of purchases made at this auction. Although Grindstaff's makes every effort to execute all bids, I understand that missed bids by Grindstaff's for any internet issues that arise at any point during the auction process are not the responsibility of Grindstaff's. Grindstaff's shall not be held responsible for any failure of any electronic equipment or electronic connections during bidding.
6. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A buyer's premium will be applied to the successful sale price for all bidders of 15% on each lot. This premium will be added to each and all lots sold in the auction. Please bid accordingly.
7. PAYMENT. Payment is due Thursday Nov. 16th 2017 at the closing of the auction begining at 7PM EST. Payment shall be made in the form of MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Exp.
8. REMOVAL. Buyer agrees to remove all purchased property from the auction site A checkout person will be at the auction site to verify your paid receipt. This checkout person will show you the location of your assets within the home but is not a mover and will not assist in loading so please bring any help you may need to move assets out of the home. Buyer is responsible for any boxes, packing material, hand trucks, or dollies they may need to remove their purchases. Buyer is responsible for any damage done to the building or grounds in the removal of their purchases. Buyer must remove the lot(s) in its(their) entirety. No pieces or portions of any lot shall remain at the auction site after the pickup date shall be considered abandoned unless prior arrangements are made.
**** Pick up Saturday November 18th, 2017 2:00PM to 4:00PM EST
Please be aware that Grindstaff's does not ship. You must contact a shipping company for this service.